Jacob Davies, CPANonprofit
Jacob Davies is a Senior Accountant within the firm’s nonprofit audit team. He has worked in public accounting since graduating in 2016 with a focus on publicly traded manufacturing clients and nonprofit healthcare entities. Since joining the firm in 2020, he focuses on providing nonprofit audit services.
– American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
– Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
– Master’s Degree in Accounting, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
– Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
– WICPA Educational Foundation LeRoy C. Schmidt Accounting Scholarship
– Graduated Summa Cum Laude
I am dedicated to providing the organizations that keep our communities moving forward the highest quality of service.
Jacob Davies, CPA • Nonprofit