Staff Tax Accountant
July 27, 2023 • Experienced
Start your accounting career at RitzHolman!
As an employee at RitzHolman CPAs, you become part of our family. You have the opportunity to work creatively in a flexible, diverse work environment. You continually develop your skills, knowledge and education, work directly with our partners, teach others, and make an impact. If you have a passion to give back, share your time, talents and enthusiastic strengths in the community, join our team.
Everything we do focuses on achieving our mission, which would not be accomplished without the talented individuals who make up our RitzHolman CPAs family. Our dedication to achieving our mission makes us a unique and successful firm. The strength of our firm is defined by our employees.
As a member of the tax team, you will play an important role. You will have the opportunity to work with tax partners, managers and supervisors that have decades of professional knowledge and experience to help you navigate the complexities of business, individual, trust and estate taxes.
Our Tax team focuses on these service areas:
- Tax and financial services for businesses, individuals, trusts and estates
- Tax planning
- Tax return preparation
- Compilation, review and audits of privately-held businesses
- Consultation services
- Private foundations and charitable trusts
The following is a sampling of responsibilities of the staff accountant role:
- Preparation of tax returns
- Compilation and review services of financial statements for privately held businesses
- Assist in preparation of tax projections
- Prepare financial statements
- Review and respond to tax notices
- Continued development of technical skills
- Participate in recruiting activities
- Participate in professional and community events and organizations
Requirements of the position include the following:
- Must have coursework completed to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam. Individuals interested in this role, but that have not yet completed the required coursework, may be eligible for an intern position.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and team members.
- Possess a willingness to learn and develop professionally.
Join our team – Contact Us today!