2024 Tax Internship
January 23, 2023 • Student
RitzHolman CPAs was originally founded in 1957 as a partnership between Maurice Ritz and Nathan Holman. We proudly celebrated our 65th Anniversary in 2022!
Over the years, the firm’s practice evolved to specialize in providing services to individuals, small businesses, trusts and estates and nonprofit organizations. The firm currently has six partners and two principals. Our team includes approximately 40 total employees and is ranked among the top 25 firms in Southeastern Wisconsin by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
Questions? Contact Kris Franceschi at email@example.com
Performs a wide variety of entry level accounting duties and functions of confidential nature, including researching tax questions and preparation of tax returns.
- Preparation of tax returns (federal & state)
- Personal Property taxes
- Individual income tax returns
- Business tax returns
- Trust returns
- Scan client tax documents
- Create client tax work papers
- Research client tax questions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of computer software, i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability and desire to quickly learn job-related systems and information.
- Ability to establish priorities and a course of action for handling multiple tasks, has the ability to multi-task.
- Possesses good organizational and time management skills (uses time effectively).
- Displays professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- 40 hours per week with possible overtime opportunities
- May be required to work 6 days per week during tax season
- Normal office noise, temperature, lighting