Experienced Tax Accountant
January 31, 2024 • Experienced
Grow your accounting career at RitzHolman!
As an employee at RitzHolman CPAs, you become part of our family. You have the opportunity to work creatively in a flexible, diverse work environment. You continually develop your skills, knowledge and education, work directly with our partners, teach others, and make an impact. If you have a passion to give back, share your time, talents and enthusiastic strengths in the community, join our team.
Everything we do focuses on achieving our mission, which would not be accomplished without the talented individuals who make up our RitzHolman CPAs team. Our dedication to achieving our mission makes us a unique and successful firm. The strength of our firm is defined by our employees.
As a member of the tax team, you will play an important role. You will have the opportunity to work with tax partners, managers and supervisors that have decades of professional knowledge and experience to help you navigate the complexities of business, individual, trust and estate taxes.
Our tax team focuses on these service areas:
- Tax and financial services for businesses, individuals, trusts and estates
- Tax planning
- Tax return preparation
- Compilation, review and audits of privately-held businesses
- Consultation services
- Private foundations and charitable trusts
The following is a sampling of responsibilities of the experienced tax accountant role which would be tailored to your level of experience:
- Preparation and/or review of tax returns.
- Compilation and review services of financial statements for privately held businesses.
- Preparation of tax projections.
- Develop ongoing relationships with clients.
- Support the training and development of staff members.
- Review and respond to tax notices
- Participate in recruiting activities.
- Participate in professional and community events and organizations.
Your specific position will be determined based on your experience in similar roles. Requirements of the position include the following:
- Minimum of 3 years public accounting tax experience and a CPA certificate, or working towards a CPA certificate.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and team members.
- Experience with CCH Axcess and Engagement a plus.
Join our team – Contact Us today!